Dubai Stem Cell Congress
Welcome to DUBAI STEM CELL CONGRESS, initiated by HORTMAN STEM CELL LABORATORY LLC (“DSCC”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), who operate this platform to provide our users (“User(s)”, “you”, or “your”) with the opportunity to register for the DSCC.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
When you use the Website, you may provide us with information about you, including, but not limited to, your name, contact information, and financial information to make or receive payment for services obtained through the Website. When you use the Website, we may also collect information related to your use of the Website and aggregate this with information about other users.
1.2 Information Received from Third Parties
1.3 Information Collected Automatically
Similar to any other online platform, we receive technical data including, but not limited to, your unique device identification number, your location data, and your internet speed. We do not store this technical data, it is only used to improve your experience while browsing the Website and shall be deleted from our servers once you exit the Website. The technical information collected on our servers are used to analyse how people use our services, improve our Website functions, and to serve you with other information and/or data that may be of interest to you. Automatic data collection may include, but is not limited to, information pertaining to the browser and operating system you are using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to our Website, the search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to the Website, areas within the websites that you visited, links you clicked on, pages or Content you viewed, the duration of Content viewed by you and other similar information and statistics about your interactions (such as, Content response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with other websites). We may combine any/all data collected during your usage of our Website along with any other information retrieved about you. We do this to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality. The data collected may also include the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other device identifiers for any device (computer, mobile phones etc.) used to access the services and Website.
Use of Information
In the course of using our Website, we may collect personal information about you as necessary that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include your name, e-mail address, and phone number. We use Personal Information and other information to:
- Provide and improve the Website, complete your transactions, address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid, and for compliance and internal business purposes.
- Contact you with administrative communications and or promotional offers (on behalf of us or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to you.
- Administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or any other legal entity you represent.
- Enforce and comply with the relevant Applicable Law(s), including to conduct an investigate, to protect the property and respective rights of DSCC or any User on the platform, for any activity we may consider to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical activity.
- Comply with legal obligations, analysing and improving our business, communications, and responding to your inquiries about our Website.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
4.1 We may share your data to provide our services, for legal and investigative purposes, in connection with the Website, promotions, or if we are part of a merger or acquisition. We may also share non-identifying information with third parties.
4.2 We may share your Personal Information and/or data at any time, under the following circumstances:
- Where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with Applicable Law(s), governmental requests, judicial proceedings, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order.
- Where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our Terms and/or policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or User, any illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation as required by law.
- With third-party service providers, contractors, agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work, employees, or affiliates. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, electronic mail delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may use tracking technology on the Website, which shall enable third parties to collect data about how you interact with the Website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyse and track data, determine the popularity of certain Content and better understand online activity.
- Where there is a transfer of business ownership such as, a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may share and disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose with your explicit consent.
When providing Personal Information, collected through use of our Website, Users agree to the use, processing, and storage of Personal Information in countries which may have data protection laws that differ from the laws in the User’s country.
Information, made available through web browsers and servers, and may include, browser type, language preference, referring site, and date and time of each visitor’s request.